Wednesday 30 July 2014

What to do now???

I am at a bit of a loose end this week....
I am a bit of a MasterChef Australia fan - actually I am more of a MasterChef tragic. For pretty much the last three months on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday I have rushed to the TV to watch the newest episode.
Luckily Hubby doesn't mind the show - although he was getting a bit sick of it by the end.
It finished on Monday night and I was almost panicky on Tuesday night thinking "What do I do now??". What am I going to do at 7:30PM Monday through Thursday and once on Sunday? What am I going to do without the mystery box. eek.
It's not like we don't have options - we have pay TV with all the channels, I could read a book, I could work on this blog even!
Thinking back about it I don't think it was so much about the show - really it could have been any show. I think mostly I loved the routine of it.
At 7.30PM after the dinner dishes were done Hubby, our dogs would snuggle on the couch and join George, Matt and Gary and all the contestants for another show which would follow the same pattern every week. I think this is what I am going to miss the most.
Either way they had a cracker of a season ratings wise so I am sure they will be back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment